MY VIEWS ON HERITAGE


 I’ve always been interested in looking at photos of old belongings of my grandparents, learning about what my ancestors did in the past, genealogy, and taking photos to preserve memories. Heritage means a lot to me and always has. So, I decided to reflect upon what heritage really means to me and why I am so drawn to it.Essentially, heritage is those who came before me and helped shape who I am. Some of those who came before me I never knew, but a part of them were passed down through others who knew them. I hope to pass onto future generations the things that I have learned in order that my ancestors may live on through memories of generations gone.

  - vani narayanan XI-F


EFFORTS MADE BY THE MIRAAS CLUB TO PRESERVE OUR HERITAGE AND CULTURE


Culture has the power to transform entire societies,strengthen local communities and forge a sense of identity and belonging for people of all ages. As a vector for youth development and civic engagement. It plays an important role in our lives.

The miraas club helps create awareness among the students about the culture and heritage of our society. this is done by organizing many events and ensuring that the students are benefited by these. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind the name: 'Anika'

Behind the name: 'Kavya'

Miiraas - The Heritage Club